ConnCon

Stories and Commentary from the Great State of Connecticut

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kevin Rennie: "State's Top Prosecutor Stepped on Wrong Toes"

Today's Hartford Courant has a very interesting piece written by Kevin Rennie on the upcoming battle to be Connecticut's Chief State's Attorney. I think the logical point to be learned from the piece is that there's an inherent problem in selecting your chief law enforcement officer by committee, versus statewide election. To those who feel selections of this sort remove politics from the equation, the piece makes it clear that this is not so! An interesting read, for sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Hello-

I blog at Connecticut Conservative. Would you be interested in blogging with me?

Starting in August/September I will not have as much time available to blog and will have to reduce the number of posts I can make, so I'm looking for another person (or several people) to blog as well. Would you be willing to join forces, to create one stronger blog? Please contact me via my blog or via email. Thanks.


-Sean

8:41 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Email is connecticutconservative@gmail.com

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home