ConnCon

Stories and Commentary from the Great State of Connecticut

Thursday, April 13, 2006

WELCOME!

Welcome to my Blog!

The purpose of this blog is to offer you, the reader, articles and commentary concerning the great state of Connecticut that I find interesting. While I fully expect to post stories from other jurisdictions it is my hope that the lion's share of stories posted will concern the Land of Steady Habits.

You are probably wondering a bit about me. I am a conservative lawyer born, raised, and educated in Connecticut. For the time being, all other details of my life will not be revealed.

I hope that you enjoy reading stories that interest me. Please bear with me as I feel my way through this whole blogging thing. Also, please contact me with any interesting stories or suggestions. Input from others will only improve this site.

Happy reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home